Learn how to make a Bacon Cheddar & Spinach Strata Recipe! Go to http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2015/1… for the ingredient amounts, more information, and many, many more video recipes! I hope you enjoy this easy Bacon Cheddar & Spinach Breakfast Casserole recipe.
One of the best cheesecake ever, Nutella Cheesecake with a really dark chocolaty crust with oreo cookies, a white cream cheese layer, a Nutella layer followed and in the end the intense Nutella topping which makes it totally irresistible. Give it a try my friends.
Cream Cheese Filling
35 oz (1 kg) cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup (175g) heavy cream + 2 tbsp, cold
2/3 cup (150g) Nutella
1 cup (200g) sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 eggs, room temperature
2/3 cup (150g) Nutella
1/3 cup (80g) heavy cream
1. Prepare the crust. Preheat oven to 350 F (180C). Remove the cream between oreo cookies and crush them using a food processor. Melt butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened. Press cookie mixture with the back of the spoon into the bottom of a 10-inch (26 cm) springform pan (with a removable base). Bake for 13-15 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 300 F (150C).
3. Prepare the cream cheese filling. In a bowl combine the sugar with cornstarch.
4. In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with 3/4 cup heavy cream until well combined and the mixture seems fluffy as the heavy cream has whipped a bit. (This is very important, because this is what makes possible creating the 2 layers effect.) Gradually add the sugar mixture and mix until creamy and smooth. Add vanilla extract and mix again until well combined. Add eggs one at a time until each egg is incorporated.
5. Reserve about 1/3 of cream cheese mixture in a separate bowl. Add Nutella and 2 tbsp of heavy cream over the reserved 1/3 of cream cheese mixture and mix well until incorporated.
6. Pour the white cream cheese mixture over the prepared crust. Carefully add Nutella mixture on top and use a rubber spatula to spread evenly.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes on 300F (150C). Turn off the heat and leave it another hour in the oven.
8. Remove and run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the pan. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
9. Prepare the Nutella topping. Bring cream to a boil and pour over the Nutella. Mix well and spread evenly over the cheesecake.
10. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Decorate with some chopped hazelnuts before serving if desired.
Learn how to make Chocolate Mousse Cake, a yummylicious desert cake recipe with Priyanka.
The Chocolate Mousse Cake is a dessert we all crave for. After all its a combination of two of our favorite things Chocolate & Cake! So grab your apron and start preparing the mouth watering recipe of all time and treat yourself and your loved ones with the delicious homemade Chocolate Mousse Cake,
Ingredients: (Serves 10)
1 sponge cake – ½ kg
Dark chocolate chunks – 3 cups
Heavy cream – 2 ¾ th cups
– Take a 10 inch loose bottom cake tin and bake the chocolate cake ( you can refer to m chocolate cake recipe link above)
– Prepare the mousse once the cake is cooled down
– Melt dark chocolate on a double boiler (do not allow the base of the bowl to touch the water). Stir continuously, taking care not to let the chocolate get too hot.
– Whip cream with electric mixer in another bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold the melted chocolate in to the cream until smooth
– Scrape this mousse in the prepared cake tin with the sponge and level the top
– Let it set in the fridge for at least 4 hours
– Once set, carefully remove the cake, slice it and serve with
chocolate sauce or chocolate shavings
1. Place oreo cookies (with filling, no need to remove it this time) into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened. Press cookie mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of a rectangular 5×14 inch (12 x 36 cm) tart pan. Freeze until you prepare the filling, just for few minutes.
2. In a small saucepan, place cream over medium-low heat for a few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed. Remove from heat, pour over chopped chocolate and let rest for 1-2 minutes. Stir until dissolved.
3. Pour chocolate filling over oreo crust, and top with fresh strawberries.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Learn how to make ,delicious and crunchy Granola Bars an easy and healthy snack for your kid only on Rajshri Food!
Are you hungry and craving for something sweet and healthy? Then here is the perfect recipe for you, Homemade Granola Bars. Sweet, Crunchy and Healthy snack which will fulfil your cravings and at the same time fill your tummy.
200 gm (2 cups) oats (instant oats)
80 gm (½ cup) almonds, chopped
3 tbsp butter or ghee
220 gm (¾ cup) jaggery* (use 1 cup jaggery, if not using the brown sugar)
55 gm (¼ cup) brown sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
100 gm (½ cups) chopped and pitted dates
90 gm (½ cup) raisins
2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
-Grease an 8″ by 12″ baking dish with butter, ghee or neutral flavoured oil and line it with parchment paper.
-In a heavy bottomed pan, roast the oats and almonds until they change colour and give out a toasted aroma. This should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
-Pre heat the oven at 150 C/300F
-In a saucepan, put in the ghee, jaggery and brown sugar and once the jaggery melts, turn off the heat.
-Mix in the vanilla extract, oats and all the dry fruits and stir well.
-Transfer the mixture into the prepared tin and level the uneven surface with a flat cup. (I use a roti press)
-Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool a little and cut into rectangles or squares while still warm. After the bars completely cool down, you can lift a piece carefully and then remove the others as well.
-You have to use jaggery in block form and not powdered jaggery to get the right texture.
-You can omit the brown sugar if you prefer your granola less sweeter, but your granola maybe crumbly.
Learn how to make Cocoa Truffles, a tasty desert recipe by Priyanka.
Chocolates on your mind! Well then you should definitely try the melt-in-your-mouth Cocoa Truffles! This recipe will make you fall in love for chocolates all over again. With our baking queen Priyanka learn how to make Cocoa Truffles in easy and quicker way only on Rajshri food
450ml Melted Chocolate
– Add 450 ml of melted Chocolate & warm cream and mix them
– Keep the Chocolate ganache in the fridge
– Add the ganache in the piping bag and make the truffles on the tray, once done keep the tray in fridge for few hours
– Pull the truffles and roll them into balls and add them in the cocoa powder
Learn how to make an American French Onion Soup Recipe! – Visit http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2012/0… for the ingredients, and over 700 additional original video recipes! I hope you enjoy this American French Onion Soup Recipe!
Learn how to make Saffron Cookies, a quick eggless cake recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food!
Saffron cookies is a divine recipe which indulges you in the heavenly taste of Saffron along with the blend of pistachios and mezzaluna. It’s one such cookie recipe which adds the exotic spices, the crunchiness and the melt in the mouth texture. A perfect recipe which you can make during festive season or any special occassions or even if you feel like munching something sweet. So watch the video and learn how to make Eggless Saffron Cookies.
Ingredients: (Makes 40 cookies)
1/4 tsp saffron
2 tsp milk, warmed to dissolve the saffron
6 cardamom pods
20 pistachios, crushed or coarsely chopped
200 gm (1 1/2 cups) flour
100 gm (1/2 cup + 2tbsp) castor sugar
100 gm (1/2 cup) ghee
A few drops of milk to bind the dough if required
– Place the saffron with the warm milk in a mortar pestle.
– In a mortar and pestle or coffee mill, grind the cardamom seeds and nutmeg to a fine powder and keep aside.
– Chop the pistachios into small pieces. A mezzaluna is great for this purpose!
– Crush the saffron into a smooth paste using the mortar and pestle.
– In a large bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the ghee and the sugar together. Put in the saffron mixture, cardamom and nutmeg powder and blend well.
– Put in the flour and form into a dough. If the flour refuses to co operate, add a few more drops of milk, just enough for the dough to come together and form into a dough.
– Preheat your oven to 350 F
– Divide the dough into two halves and on a clean surface roll half of the dough into 6” circle. Sprinkle half of the pistachios over it and lightly roll with a rolling pin.
– Using a cookie cutter of your choice cut into cookies. Assemble the remaining dough, roll again and cut. Repeat until you have no dough remaining.
– Repeat the above step for the remaining half of the dough.
– Place the cookies on a tray lined with butter paper and bake for 15 minutes.
– Cool completely and store in an air tight container.
Note : Try replacing the plain flour with whole wheat flour if you are making it for toddlers or if you would like to do so! The only difference would be that the saffron flavour would not be as distinct!
Learn how to make Black Forest in a Jar, a mouth watering dessert recipe with Priyanka.
‘Sinfully Sweet’ this two words describe our recipe of mouth watering, delightful and heavenly Black Forest in a Jar! Black Forest in a jar consists of several layers of chocolate fillings, with whipped cream, cherry pie filling and everyone’s favorite Brownie! So all you got to do is get a jar and indulge yourself with the sweetest and the yummiest Black Forest treat.
Click on the continue reading link for the ingredients.